Thursday 8 January 2015

FEATURE FRIDAY! My Book Journal


Hello everyone! Welcome to The Bookworm of Green Gables' first ever Feature Friday! This week's is going to be on Random House Australia's Vintage Classics My Book Journal. On the back of the book it says "If it's beautiful it's bound to be vintage"! And it's completely true! The book is truly beautiful! The inside is divided into 5 parts, Books I Have Read, Books I Want to Read, Books I Have Borrowed, Books I Have Lent, and Book Quotes to Remember. I received this as a Christmas present last year, and I have loved it since! I record every book I've read, usually setting it out like:
The Jewel - Amy Ewing
              STARTED: 5/1/15 FINISHED: 7/1/15
It's really cool to look back at the end of the year and rethink about all the books you read that year, and how much you didn't / did (in most cases) enjoy them. It's a nice memory kind of thing to have and keep. I also love to write quotes from books in there, which is where I get my Quote of the Day.
I cannot find the link to wear to buy the book, but if I find it I will. If you wanted, you could make your own, and easier than your average DIY . Purchase an empty exercise book, separate it into 5 parts, and decorate how ever you like!

I've never seen anyone else with this product let alone seen it in stores. If you have one, comment below, and let me know how you use yours!

The Bookworm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment